Roadkill Blockhead Poppers 12/pack | 3 Sizes | 4 Colors: Yellow, Chartreuse, White and Black
They're Real and They're Spectacular!
Yes, the very same Roadkill Blockhead Poppers you've seen on our videos can now be yours, all tied up and ready for YOUR show! You'll get a more subtle pop with these flat faced poppers - fish love 'em!
Check out the features on these killer multi-specie poppers:
- Famous Flat-Faced Popper - floats dead flat and moves water - "you make big tsunami - catch big fish!"
- Three sizes: Small #6, Medium #4 & Large #2 - The Best All Around Sizes!
- Tail is grey squirrel tail. (Yes, these come from real road-kill squirrels...doing our part for the environment!)
- Tail material is stiff and does not wrap around the shank when wet like marabou.
- Sparkle hackle collar for added pizazz.
- Rubber legs - two sets, adds sex appeal and level floatation.
- Eyes and spots painted with a flexible gloss overcoat.
- Thumbnail size body is the ultimate surface popper size for most topwater action.
- Great for both fresh and saltwater.
- With or without a plastic fly box.
Poppers are available by the dozen in the best color assortment ever devised, you choose the size!
- Four Yellow
- Four Chartreuse
- Two White
- Two Black
You may also order a dozen of one color or other mixture. Please leave directions in the comment area during checkout.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days for processing as these flies are hand-tied for you in the U.S. per order.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Canoe Fly Fishing Smallmouth Bass in Minnesota
Join the FlyBass Brothers as they cruise down a small river in...
Minnesota Smallmouth Fly Fishing - Roadkill Poppers - FlyBass.com
Fly fishing on a small MN river in August using Roadkill bass ...
Fly Fishing the Big Muddy Mississippi - FlyBass.com
Brad Miller fights and lands a big smallmouth bass fishing hig...
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Roadkill Blockhead Poppers
Another clever innovation from the Miller brothers. I got one of the first blockheads from them and caught many, many bass. Great fun for a guy who is not a knowledgable fisherman!
Effective, we'll made, easy to cast, but overpriced for what they are. I probably should tie my own, but, I'll buy them again!